What to do Before and After Going on a Health Retreat
Have you ever wondered what to do before you go on a Health retreat so you can maximize you time and effort while you are there?
Also, what about once you have spent 1, 2 ,3 or even 4 weeks looking after yourself, eating highly nutritious food, exercising daily, pampering the body in self care activities, meditating to calm that busy mind.
What happens when you leave and head back to your normal day to day life?
All that hard work, effort and results are now a thing of the past as you re-enter your life of stress, meals on the run, lack of sleep, deadlines to meet…etc…?
Can you maintain that same self care and love while maintaining a family, working, and doing all those unavoidable tasks?
YES, you definitely can…
Join me for 30 minutes (in person, via Skype or phone) and learn:
- How to prepare your body physically through nutritious food
- Set goals for the retreat – know what you want to achieve
- Understand the importance of exercise & start to move your body
- Prepare the mind for some permanent powerful changes and more…
- What nutritious food to eat at work and while away from home
- Continue to minimize stress in your daily activities
- Find an exercise routine that you love
- Continue daily self care activities and more…
- Entering your retreat fully prepared knowing the results you will obtain
- Mentally prepared for the physical changes in your body
- Emotionally in an excellent place to make this happen
- Positive and energized looking forward to the new you
- Continuing to eat nutritious wholesome food after the retreat
- Exercising almost daily and loving it
- Strong commitment to your health and longevity
- Guidance and support to make it happen
If you are truly serious about maximizing your time, effort and money by attending a health retreat please contact me to further discuss how we can make this such a powerful life changing event.
Please use the contact form below for more information...