Learn Meditation To Improve Your Health and Well-being One-On-One or Group Coaching
Meditation lessons are now available either One-On-One or group coaching. Learn how to still the mind from all the busy chatter that goes on in your head while at the same time raising the level of your well-being.
All the benefits are too numerous to list but we will mention a few.
1- It lowers oxygen consumption.
2- It decreases respiratory rate.
3- It increases blood flow and slows the heart rate.
4- Increases exercise tolerance.
5- Leads to a deeper level of physical relaxation.
6- Good for people with high blood pressure.
7- Reduces anxiety attacks by lowering the levels of blood lactate.
8- Decreases muscle tension
9- Helps in chronic diseases like allergies, arthritis etc.
10- Reduces Pre-menstrual Syndrome symptoms.
11- Builds self-confidence.
12- Increases serotonin level, influences mood and behaviour.
13- Resolve phobias & fears
14- Helps control own thoughts
15- Helps with focus & concentration
16- Increase creativity
17- Increased brain wave coherence.
18- Improved learning ability and memory.
19- Increased feelings of vitality and rejuvenation.
20- Increased emotional stability.
21- Helps keep things in perspective
22- Provides peace of mind, happiness
23- Helps you discover your purpose
24- Increased self-actualization.
25- Increased compassion
26- Growing wisdom
27- Deeper understanding of yourself and others
28- Brings body, mind, spirit in harmony
29- Deeper Level of spiritual relaxation
30- Increased acceptance of oneself
Now that you are aware of some benefits of a regular meditation practice, how would you life be different if you were to only receive the above benefits? What would you do? What would you be? Where would you do it?
Take action Now and experience it for yourself.
Following is a list of some of the things you will receive during the 10 week meditation course.
- 10 X 60 minute meditation sessions.
- Free copy of E-book – “Yoga Detox for Busy Professional Based in Vietnam ”.
- Coaching and support in teaching you how to meditate.
- Simple but informative handouts that will increase your meditation knowledge.
- Learn mindfulness in every day life.
- Develop your own personal meditation practice.
- Access to my monthly newsletter with the latest health tips and recipes and lifestyle enhancements.
- My personal commitment to your health and success.
- E-mail support between sessions.
- Learn how food can affect your meditation practice.
- Recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare.
Please contact me for more details as to times that I will run group sessions or if you would like One-On-One sessions in person or via Skype.